Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sleep More

When I was young, I went to town to work with a group of
friends during our summer holidays of two months. Being
young and away from home for the first time, we drank and
smoke like nobody's business.

One night, we were pissed drunk and flagged the last bus
down to go home.

Being tired, we slept in the bus.

It had been awhile that I fell asleep. I was awake by the
chilly wind. I was shocked to find that there was no one
in the bus, and I was the last passenger. I looked in front
to check out for the driver. But the driver was no where
in sight. Yet, the bus was moving.

I panicked shitless. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I
was not dreaming. The night was dark and cold. I hysterically
jumped out from the bus and tried to run as hard as I could
to get away.

Then I heard someone yelled at me from behind the bus.

"Hey! Don't run away! Come over here and help to push the bus!"
yelled the bus driver.

I saw my other friends helping to push the bus, which broke
down while I was asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home