Friday, March 09, 2007

Telekom

Staff : "Selamat pagi,Telekom. Saya xyz sedia membantu."

User : "Selamat pagi, I want to report a faulty phone line."

Staff : "Can I have the number of that line please?"

User : "Sure... 4012xxxx."

Staff : *Check* *check* "Hmm... The line is a Streamyx line?"

User : "That's right!"

Staff : "Now, in order for us to work on your problem more efficiently, we need your Streamyx login name and password."

User : "Are you sure? Do you really need my password?"

Staff : "Yup, we need your password. We are instructed to request for your password."

User : "Oh well, I hope you won't misuse it."

Staff: "Don't worry, we are not going to misuse it."

User :"Okay, the password is capital t, e, l, e, k, o, m, capital m, a, n, y, a, k, capital b, o, d, o and h."

Staff : "What? You must be joking. Your password is TelekomManyakBodoh?"

User : "Yup, since my friend told me you will ask for it, I changed it just before I call you."

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really said that or you just copy from somewhere?
If yes, bravo for you! Should have do it if I have problem with my stupid Streamyx problems...

 
At 1:41 AM , Blogger - PC - said...

hi yee piao. got it from 1 of the mail.. hehe... btw thanks for dropping by..

 
At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes!!! telekommanyakbodoh!!!!lolz...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home